The holiday season is a time for family, food and spreading joy.
As the Holiday approaches, we are aware of many families in the community that will struggle to celebrate this year.
WOULD YOU BE WILLING TO FILL A BLESSING BASKET?
Maybe, together with your family, your neighbors, your co-workers or your church, you could unite to fulfill the list of non-perishable goods below to bring a “Happy Holidays” to a local family in need.
Another community endeavor hosted by The Ron Young Team at Keller Williams Real Estate – Blue Bell. Partnered with local school guidance counselors, teachers, and churches, The Ron Young Team will gift all the baskets to local Montgomery County families in need.
We will host DROP OFF on Tuesday, December 5th from 8 AM to 6 PM at our office: KELLER WILLIAMS REAL ESTATE IN BLUE BELL (910 Harvest Drive Suite 100 Blue Bell PA 19422).
LIST OF ITEMS TO FILL A BLESSING BASKET
- Laundry basket to hold the goodies (no bags)
- $15 Turkey or Ham Gift certificate or a gift card to Giant, Walmart, Aldi, Weis, etc.
- Cans of corn, green beans and cranberries
- Boxes of stuffing and mashed potatoes
- Can or packet of gravy and can of cream of mushroom soup
- Box of muffin or biscuit mix
- Non-perishable dessert of your choosing
- Extras if you are inclined – additional food, socks, toys, toiletries, games, laundry detergent, etc.
Thank you for your participation! For each basket dropped off, you will be entered into a raffle to win a William Penn Inn Brunch Buffet Gift Certificate for FOUR! Valued at $160! Winner to be announced on December 8th! PLEASE BE SURE TO ADD & SAVE OUR TEAM’S TEXTING NUMBER TO YOUR PHONE ☎️ (267) 282-0434, TO GET THE WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT, PLUS DETAILS ON ALL FUTURE EVENTS AND GIVEAWAYS!